We endeavour to deliver UK orders within the time frames stated below. However, due to the nature of our products, seasonal increases in demand and factors beyond our control, there may occasionally be longer delivery times. We aim to inform you of any such situation to avoid disappointment.
Where a mobile number is provided, we will pre-alert you before delivery with a text message. You will be able to change your delivery by replying to this text. All deliveries require a signature as standard, but you can arrange for your parcel to be delivered to a neighbour, or dropped off in a safe place via the DPD app.
We are unable to redirect orders once they have been dispatched. If delivery proves impossible or impractical on 2 or more occasions, we may need to cancel your order and deduct the original delivery charges from the refund. However, we will try to contact you in this case to arrange for a new order to be placed.
From time to time Liberty will offer free delivery promotions. Promotions are only available at the time of purchase, based on the terms and conditions of the particular promotion.
If your order has been sent care of our delivery partner, DPD, you can trace your order on the DPD website using the tracking number which will be emailed to you. Click here to visit the DPD website.
If your order has been sent care of our delivery partner, DHL, using your tracking number or waybill number, you can track the progress of your parcel on the DHL website here
We sometimes send gift cards and other small items via Royal Mail, where delivery can take between 5-7 working days.
UK STANDARD DELIVERY - FREE
We endeavour to deliver in 3 working days, order by 2pm.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK addresses
- Delivery discount will be applied automatically at checkout when UK Standard Delivery, HubBox Standard Collect or Liberty for Life Contribution Standard Delivery options are selected.
- If you select Liberty for Life Contribution Standard Delivery option your £1 charity donation will still be taken.
LIBERTY LONDON STORE CLICK & COLLECT - Free
Click & Collect is a free delivery-to-store service.
Orders will be ready for collection from the Customer Collections desk on the third floor of our Regent Street store. Orders will be available for collection within:
3 working days (order by 4pm)
This excludes weekends and UK bank holidays. Please aim to collect your order within 3 days of the collection date.
If you are unable to collect your order within 3 days of the collection date, please contact our Customer Services team on +44203 893 3062.
When collecting your order, you will need to present your order confirmation with either a valid photo ID or the payment card. If somebody is collecting the order on your behalf, they will need to present the order confirmation with a valid photo ID.
All orders must be signed for upon collection.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
If you have any queries regarding Click & Collect please contact Customer Services on +44203 893 3062.
UK SATURDAY DELIVERY (BEWTEEN 9AM-6PM £10)
Selected postcodes only.
1 working day (order by 2pm Friday)
Please make sure you place your order before 2pm on Friday to qualify and select the Saturday delivery option at the checkout.
If you have any queries regarding Saturday delivery please contact Customer Services on +44203 893 3062.
UK EXPRESS DELIVERY
Selected UK postcodes only. Order by 2pm Monday–Thursday. Excluding Astley Clarke and Shaun Leane.
1 working day (order by 2pm)
(Orders are delivered Monday to Friday only. Please select Saturday delivery service if you require delivery on Saturday. Orders placed after 2pm will be delivered within 2 working days).
If you have any queries regarding UK Next Working Day delivery please contact Customer Services on +44203 893 3062.
UK COLLECT NEAR YOU
Collect from a delivery point near you
Standard: Within 3 working days (order by 2pm) FREE
Next day: Within 1 working day (order by 2pm)
HUBBOX - COLLECTION POINTS
- HubBox is a convenient collection service for Liberty customers. It can be used in conjunction with any other UK domestic delivery service. Orders placed will be delivered by our existing couriers to the HubBox convenient location that you have selected. For more details of their service, please click here
- You will have 7 days from the date of delivery to collect your order from your selected HubBox collection point.
- To collect your order, you will need to show your HubBox email with your Collection Code or produce a form of photo ID or a bank card.
- If you fail to collect your order from your selected HubBox collection point, we will need to cancel your order and may deduct the original delivery fees and any costs we incur in collecting the order from the refund.
- To return any items to Liberty, please follow the instructions in your order or visit the Returns section on our website for more information.