The following Terms and Conditions apply from 2 September 2019
Liberty Loyalty Terms and Conditions
- The Liberty Loyalty scheme and benefits (“Liberty Loyalty”) is operated by Liberty Retail Limited, company number 42342, with its registered office at 210-220 Regent Street, London, W1B 5AH (“we”, “us”, “our”).
- Liberty Loyalty is open to all Liberty customers aged 18 and over.
- You can sign up to Liberty Loyalty in our flagship store on Great Marlborough Street, London (the “Store”) or online at libertylondon.com (the “Website”).
- To collect points on purchases made in Store and on the Website, you will need to sign up in Store and on the Website using the same email address. The two accounts will be merged within 24 hours of the second account being created, provided that the email address used to create each account is the same.
Liberty Loyalty Card
- If you sign up to Liberty Loyalty in Store, you will be provided with a membership card, or an e-card, as determined by us from time to time (a “Liberty Loyalty Card”). Only one Liberty Loyalty card will be issued per account.
- If you lose your Liberty Loyalty Card you can request a replacement in Store or by contacting Customer Services, using the contact details below.
- You do not need a Liberty Loyalty Card to participate in Liberty Loyalty. You can earn points on qualifying purchases in Store by providing your name, email address, postcode or Liberty Loyalty number to the sales associate at the point of purchase. You will automatically earn points on any qualifying purchases made on the Website provided that you are logged in to your account.
- Liberty Loyalty Cards belong to us, are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- You will earn 5 points for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases made in the relevant Accrual Period (defined below). Qualifying purchases are purchases made: a) in the Store; b) on the Website; or c) by telephone (“Mail Order”) in each case excluding delivery charges, gift coins or gift cards and purchases in the Liberty restaurant.
- There will be two periods in each year during which you will accrue points (each an “Accrual Period”). The Accrual Periods will run between 1 September and 28 February (29 February in a leap year), and 1 March and 31 August each year, except that the first Accrual Period shall start on 2 September 2019 and end on 29 February 2020.
- From time to time we may offer promotions under which you may earn additional points. Any such promotion will be subject to the terms and conditions issued with that promotion.
- To collect points on qualifying purchases in Store you must present your Liberty Loyalty Card at the point of purchase. If you do not have your Liberty Loyalty Card, you can provide the email address you used to create your account, your post code or your Liberty Loyalty number, to the sales associate.
- To collect points on qualifying purchases on the Website, you must be signed in to your Liberty Loyalty account at the point of purchase.
- To collect points on qualifying purchases made by Mail Order, you must provide your name, email address, post code or Liberty Loyalty number to the sales associate or customer services advisor at the point at which you are placing the order.
- If you do not provide the relevant information, or if you are not logged in on the Website, at the point of purchase, you will not earn the points available for that purchase. If you believe points you are entitled to have not been added to your account, please contact Customer Services. You will need to provide a copy of your receipt and either the email address you used to create your account, your post code, or your Liberty Loyalty account number. Requests to add points to your Liberty Loyalty account from qualifying purchases where your Liberty Loyalty details were not provided, or where you were not logged in to the Website, at the point of purchase will be considered by Liberty on a discretionary basis.
- Where you make a qualifying purchase on the Website using a voucher, including but not limited to your Liberty Loyalty voucher, you will only earn points on the net value of your order (e.g. the value of your order less the value of the voucher). If the voucher reduces the value of your order to nil, you will not earn any points on that purchase.
- Points will be added to your account within 24 hours of your qualifying purchase in Store, and within 24 hours of the shipment of your goods for qualifying purchases made on the Website.
- Where a refund is issued in accordance with the Liberty Returns and Cancellations Policy, the points you earned for the refunded purchase will be deducted from your Liberty Loyalty account.
Liberty Loyalty Vouchers
- Whether or not you receive a voucher, and the value of the voucher, will depend on the number of points you have earned during the relevant Accrual Period.
- The value of the voucher you will receive is set out in the table below. For every 1000 points earned over 5000 points, you will receive an additional £10 voucher.
Number of points
Value of voucher
- At the end of each Accrual Period, your points will be reset to zero. Any points you have earned in that Accrual Period will be converted in to the relevant voucher or, where your points are insufficient to receive a voucher, or to reach the next threshold, those points will be removed from your account.
- You can view your Liberty Loyalty points balance at any time by logging on to your account on the Website. You can also find your points balance at the bottom of a receipt from a purchase in Store. If you have any queries relating to your Liberty Loyalty points balance, you can contact Customer Services using the details provided below.
- Vouchers will be issued in October and April each year. Vouchers will be sent to you by email. You will be responsible for keeping your contact details up to date to ensure that you receive your voucher. If you believe you have not received a voucher to which you are entitled, please contact Customer Services using the contact details below.
- Vouchers can be redeemed in Store, on the Website and by Mail Order.
- To redeem your voucher in Store, present your voucher and Liberty Loyalty Card at the till at the point of purchase. If you do not have your Liberty Loyalty Card, you can still redeem your voucher by providing the email address you used to create your account, your post code or your Liberty Loyalty number to the sales associate. If you do not have your Liberty Loyalty Card with you when redeeming your voucher, a form of ID, such as a bank card or driving licence must also be provided.
- To redeem your voucher on the Website, sign in to your online account and enter the barcode on the voucher in the promotional box at the checkout. If you have not registered on the Webste previously, you can register for an online account using the same email address you used to create your account in Store. Once you have logged in to your account, you will be able to redeem your voucher.
- To redeem your voucher by Mail Order, contact our Customer Services team during store opening hours using the contact detail below, and quote your voucher number.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed by the Liberty Loyalty account holder.
- In some cases, you may receive a gift card instead of a voucher. Gift cards can be redeemed on purchases made in Store or by Mail Order. Gift cards cannot be redeemed on the Website.
- Vouchers will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- Damaged, defaced or copied vouchers will not be accepted.
- The voucher can only be redeemed once in a single transaction. No change will be given.
- The voucher is not redeemable for cash or credit.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed against delivery charges, gift cards or coins, purchases in the Liberty restaurant or any special order.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed on the Website in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or promotions that require you to submit a promotional code.
- Liberty Loyalty vouchers will always be subject to the terms and conditions on the voucher. To the extent that the terms and conditions on the voucher are different to these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions on the voucher will prevail.
- Where you return an item purchased in whole or in part with a Liberty Loyalty voucher in Store, your refund will be in the form of a credit note (up to the value of your voucher), with the balance of your refund returned to your original payment method (except where you paid by cash, which will also be refunded in the form of a credit note).
- Where you return part of an order purchased on the Website that was paid for, in whole or in part, with a Liberty Loyalty voucher, the proportion of your returned order that was paid for with a Liberty Loyalty voucher will be refunded to you in the form of Liberty Loyalty points that will be credited to your account, with the balance of your refund returned to your original payment method. Any such points credited to your account will count towards your next Liberty Loyalty voucher.
- Where you make a purchase using your Liberty Loyalty voucher, you will not be entitled to a cash refund in any circumstances.
- No new members will be admitted to the Liberty Loyalty VIP scheme.
- If you are an existing Liberty Loyalty VIP, provided that you continue to meet the £5,000 spend threshold in each Accrual Period, you will continue to receive the following benefits: a) 5 per cent of your spend back on a Liberty Loyalty gift card; b) your of choice of two ten per cent discount days per calendar year; c) priority access to our in Store personal shopping team for personal shopping appointments; d) complimentary basic alterations provided that these are requested at the point of purchase; and e) VIP access to exclusive events and promotions.
- If in any Accrual Period you fail to meet the £5,000 spend threshold, you will no longer receive your VIP benefits and will not be able to re-join the scheme.
- Where you have consented for us to do so, we will send you the latest news from Liberty London, including product launches, special offers and information about loyalty points accrued on your purchases. You can manage your preferences, or unsubscribe, at any time by logging on to your Liberty Loyalty account on the Website.
- You may receive emails or other communications from us from time to time which strictly relate to the service we are providing to you through Liberty Loyalty. If you no longer wish to be part of Liberty Loyalty, you can close your account by contacting Customer Services using the contact details below.
- You can contact our Customer Services team at any time by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +44 (0)20 7734 1234, or post: Customer Services, Liberty London, Regent Street, London, W1B 5AH. You can also visit Customer Services who are located on the fourth floor in the Store.
- Alternatively, you can update your contact details by logging in to your online Liberty Loyalty account, or by speaking to a member of a staff in Store. Please note you will be required to provide ID to update your contact details in store if you are unable to produce your Liberty Loyalty Card.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend Liberty Loyalty at any time. Where possible, we will provide you with notice of any changes to these terms. If you continue to use your Liberty Loyalty account, you will be deemed to have accepted any changes.
- Liberty Loyalty is for personal use by the account holder only.
- If there is any reason to believe that you are not complying with these terms, we reserve the right to cancel your Liberty Loyalty account.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.