Based on the success of last year’s week-long Hideout and The Loft concept, we will be introducing the Hideout for a 5 week duration this year. Now in its second year, customers can be transported from the chaos of present-picking into the calm of the Christmas Hideout. A secret festive escape, exclusively for Loyalty members who spend £150 in-store on the day to settle in for a moment of relaxation with complimentary cocktails from Holy Water and tastings from some Mini British Food Hall favourites.
DATES: 11 November – 14 December
OPEN: 3pm – store close
Closed on Sundays
LOCATION: Heritage Suite on 3
On Thursday evenings, Holy Water will be hosting a themed drop-in cocktail demonstration with no booking necessary. 6pm – close, every Thursday 14, 21, 28 November and 5, 12 December
LOYALTY MEMBER ENTRY PROCESS & QUALIFIER
The Christmas Hideout is open to Liberty Loyalty customers who spend £150 or above in the Liberty store
on the day of their visit.
• To enter the Christmas Hideout, they must show proof of their Liberty Loyalty membership and receipt(s) showing an aggregate spend of £150 (or more) on the day of their visit.
• Receipts must be checked and the customer’s Loyalty card must be scanned upon entry
• Proof of Liberty Loyalty membership can be shown by the customer presenting their Liberty Loyalty card, accessing their online account and showing their Liberty Loyalty number or stating their name and
• Receipts must be from a transaction(s) made the same day the customer wishes to visit the Christmas
Buttermilk: Made in a facility that handles tree nuts, peanuts, milk and soya
Frank’s: Made in an environment where nuts are handled
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Christmas Hideout is open to Liberty Loyalty customers who spend £150 or above in the Liberty store on the day of their visit.
2. To enter the Christmas Hideout, you must show proof of your Liberty Loyalty membership and receipt(s) showing an aggregate spend of £150 (or more) on the day of your visit.
3. Proof of Liberty Loyalty membership can be shown by presenting your Liberty Loyalty card, accessing your online account and showing your Liberty Loyalty number or stating your name
and postcode to the host.
4. Your receipt must be from a transaction(s) made the same day you wish to visit the Christmas Hideout.
5. You are entitled to bring one guest to accompany you into the Christmas Hideout. Your guest is not required to be registered to Liberty Loyalty or to spend over £150 on the day of your
6. The Christmas Hideout will run from 3pm until close Monday to Saturday between 11th November and 14th December inclusive.
7. The Christmas Hideout will be closed on Sundays.
8. The maximum capacity of the Christmas Hideout is 20 guests. Entry is first come first served and you may be required to wait before entering.
9. You will be guaranteed a minimum of 30 minutes in the Christmas Hideout. In busy periods, we may ask you and your guest to leave the Christmas Hideout after this length time. This is to
ensure all Liberty Loyalty customers are able to enjoy the Christmas Hideout.
10. Last entry into the Christmas Hideout is 30 minutes before the store closing time on the day of your visit.
11. There are no age restrictions for entry into the Christmas Hideout. However, you may be asked to show ID if you look under 25 when ordering from the bar and will be refused service of
alcoholic beverages if you are under 18 or if you are unable to present a valid form of ID.
12. Employees of Liberty are not eligible to enter the Christmas Hideout.