The following Terms and Conditions apply from 1 March 2020
Liberty Loyalty Terms and Conditions
- The Liberty Loyalty scheme and benefits (“Liberty Loyalty”) is operated by Liberty Retail Limited, company number 42342, with its registered office at 210-220 Regent Street, London, W1B 5AH (“we”, “us”, “our”).
- Liberty Loyalty is open to all Liberty customers aged 18 and over.
- You can sign up to Liberty Loyalty in our flagship store on Great Marlborough Street, London (the “Store”) or online at libertylondon.com (the “Website”).
- To earn points on purchases made in Store and on the Website, you will need to sign up in Store and on the Website using the same email address.
Liberty Loyalty Card
- If you sign up to Liberty Loyalty in Store, you will be provided with a membership card, or an e-card, as determined by us from time to time (a “Liberty Loyalty Card”). Only one Liberty Loyalty Card will be issued per account.
- If you lose your Liberty Loyalty Card you can request a replacement in Store or by contacting Customer Services, using the contact details below.
- You do not need a Liberty Loyalty Card to participate in Liberty Loyalty. You can earn points on qualifying purchases in Store by providing your name, email address, postcode or Liberty Loyalty number to the sales associate at the point of purchase. You will automatically earn points on any qualifying purchases made on the Website provided that you are logged in to your account.
- Liberty Loyalty Cards belong to us, are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- You will earn 5 points for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases. Qualifying purchases are purchases made: a) in the Store; b) on the Website; or c) by telephone (“Mail Order”) in each case excluding delivery charges, gift coins or gift cards, alteration services, tickets to events, stamps, charitable donations and purchases in the Liberty restaurant.
- From time to time we may offer promotions under which you may earn additional points. Any such promotion will be subject to the terms and conditions issued with that promotion.
- To earn points on qualifying purchases in Store you must present your Liberty Loyalty Card at the point of purchase. If you do not have your Liberty Loyalty Card, you can provide the email address you used to create your account, your post code or your Liberty Loyalty number, to the sales associate.
- To earn points on qualifying purchases on the Website, you must be signed into your Liberty Loyalty account at the point of purchase.
- To earn points on qualifying purchases made by Mail Order, you must provide your name, email address, post code or Liberty Loyalty number to the sales associate or customer services advisor at the point at which you are placing the order.
- If you do not provide the relevant information, or if you are not logged in on the Website, at the point of purchase, you will not earn the points available for that purchase. If you believe points you are entitled to have not been added to your account, please contact Customer Services. You will need to provide a copy of your receipt and either the email address you used to create your account, your post code, or your Liberty Loyalty account number. Requests to add points to your Liberty Loyalty account from qualifying purchases where your Liberty Loyalty details were not provided, or where you were not logged in to the Website, at the point of purchase will be considered by us on a discretionary basis.
- Where you make a qualifying purchase on the Website using a Voucher (as defined below), you will only earn points on the net value of your order (i.e. the value of your order less the value of the Voucher). If the Voucher reduces the value of your order to nil, you will not earn any points on that purchase.
- Where you make a qualifying purchase on the Website in your local currency, the number of points you earn will be calculated using the British Pounds Sterling value of your purchase in accordance with the exchange rate on the day of the transaction.
- Points will be added to your account within 72 hours of your qualifying purchase in Store, and within 72 hours of the shipment of your goods for qualifying purchases made on the Website.
- Where a refund is issued in accordance with the Liberty Returns and Cancellations Policy, any points you earned for the refunded purchase will be deducted from your Liberty Loyalty account.
- The points you earn will remain on your Liberty Loyalty account until they are converted into a Voucher (defined below) or until they expire, in accordance with these terms and conditions (“Live Points”).
Assessment of Live Points
- We will assess your Live Points four times a year, on 31 May, 31 August, 30 November and 28 February (29 February in a leap year) (each an “Assessment Date”). If, on an Assessment Date, your Live Points meet a relevant threshold (in accordance with the table below), we will convert your Live Points into a Liberty Loyalty voucher (a “Voucher”). Your Voucher will be issued to you at the first Issuance (as defined below) following each Assessment Date. It may take up to the relevant Voucher Issuance for your Live Points balance to be updated on your account.
- The value of the Voucher you will receive is set out in the table below. For every 1000 points earned over 5000 points, you will receive an additional £10 voucher. If you have fewer than 1000 Live Points at an Assessment Date, we will not issue you with any Voucher.
Number of points
Value of voucher
- Any Live Points that are not converted to a Voucher at an Assessment Date (e.g. if they are insufficient to receive a Voucher, or to reach the next threshold) will remain on your account and will be counted at the next Assessment Date.
- You can view your Liberty Loyalty points balance at any time by logging on to your account on the Website. If you have any queries relating to your Liberty Loyalty points balance, you can contact Customer Services using the details provided below.
Expiry of Points
- All points earned and not converted will expire and be removed from your account in the event of a 12 month period of account inactivity (that is, 12 months after your last unreturned purchase (excluding any exchange) using your Liberty Loyalty account).
- Vouchers will be issued in April, July, October and January each year (each an “Issuance”). Vouchers will be sent to you by email. You will be responsible for providing a valid email address and keeping your contact details up to date to ensure that you receive your Vouchers. If you believe you have not received a Voucher to which you are entitled, please contact Customer Services using the contact details below.
- Vouchers will not be consolidated at Issuance; you may have multiple Vouchers at any given time.
- Vouchers will be issued in British Pounds Sterling. If you redeem your Voucher in your local currency, it will be subject to the exchange rate on the day of the transaction.
- Vouchers can be redeemed in Store, on the Website and by Mail Order. You may redeem multiple Vouchers in one transaction.
- To redeem your Voucher(s) in Store, present your Voucher(s) and Liberty Loyalty Card at the till at the point of purchase. If you do not have your Liberty Loyalty Card, you can still redeem your Voucher(s) by providing the email address you used to create your account, your post code or your Liberty Loyalty number to the sales associate. If you do not have your Liberty Loyalty Card with you when redeeming your Voucher(s), a form of ID, such as a bank card or driving licence must also be provided.
- To redeem your Voucher(s) on the Website, sign into your online account and enter the barcode on the Voucher(s) in the promotional box at the checkout. If you have not registered on the Website previously, you can register for an online account using the same email address you used to create your account in Store. Once you have logged in to your account, you will be able to redeem your Voucher(s).
- To redeem your Voucher(s) by Mail Order, contact our Customer Services team during store opening hours using the contact details below, and quote your Voucher number(s).
- Voucher(s) can only be redeemed by the Liberty Loyalty account holder.
- In some cases, you may receive a gift card instead of a Voucher. Gift cards can be redeemed on purchases made in Store or by Mail Order. Gift cards cannot be redeemed on the Website.
- Vouchers will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Damaged, defaced or copied Vouchers will not be accepted.
- A Voucher can only be redeemed once in a single transaction. No change will be given.
- A Voucher is not redeemable for cash or credit.
- A Voucher cannot be redeemed against delivery charges, gift cards or coins, tickets to events, purchases in the Liberty restaurant or any special order.
- Vouchers will always be subject to the terms and conditions on the Voucher. To the extent that the terms and conditions on the Voucher are different to these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions on the Voucher will prevail.
- From time to time, we may offer Liberty Loyalty members additional promotional vouchers. We are under no obligation to provide any such promotional vouchers, but where we do, they will be subject to the terms and conditions on the voucher.
- Where you return an item purchased in whole or in part with a Voucher in Store, your refund will be in the form of a credit note (up to the value of your Voucher), with the balance of your refund returned to your original payment method (except where you paid by cash, which will also be refunded in the form of a credit note).
- Where you return in full an order purchased on the Website, or where we have been unable to fulfil all of your order, that was paid for, in whole or in part, with a Voucher, your refund will be in the form of a new voucher (equal to the value of your original Voucher) (the “Refund Voucher”) that will be issued within 10 working days of our receipt of the returned goods, with the balance of your refund returned to your original payment method. A Refund Voucher can only be redeemed online and will be subject to the terms and conditions, including the expiry date, on that Refund Voucher.
- All refunds will be subject to the Liberty Refund and Cancellation Policy.
- Where you make a purchase using your Voucher, you will not be entitled to a cash refund in any circumstances.
- No new members will be admitted to the Liberty Loyalty VIP scheme.
- If you are an existing Liberty Loyalty VIP, provided that you continue to meet the £5,000 spend threshold in each VIP Period (defined below), you will continue to receive the following benefits: a) 5 per cent of your spend back on a Liberty Loyalty gift card; b) your choice of two ten per cent discount days per calendar year; c) priority access to our in Store personal shopping team for personal shopping appointments; d) complimentary basic alterations provided that these are requested at the point of purchase; and e) VIP access to exclusive events and promotions. The “VIP Periods” will run between 1 September and 28 February (29 February in a leap year) and 1 March and 31 August.
- If in any VIP Period you fail to meet the £5,000 spend threshold, you will no longer receive your VIP benefits and will not be able to re-join the scheme.
- Where you have consented for us to do so, we will send you the latest news from Liberty London, including product launches, special offers and information about loyalty points accrued on your purchases. You can manage your preferences, or unsubscribe, at any time by logging on to your Liberty Loyalty account on the Website.
- You may receive emails or other communications from us from time to time which strictly relate to the service we are providing to you through Liberty Loyalty. If you no longer wish to be part of Liberty Loyalty, you can close your account by contacting Customer Services using the contact details below.
- You can contact our Customer Services team at any time by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +44 203 893 3062, or post: Customer Services, Liberty London, Regent Street, London, W1B 5AH. You can also visit Customer Services who are located on the fourth floor in the Store.
- Alternatively, you can update your contact details by logging in to your online Liberty Loyalty account, or by speaking to a member of a staff in Store. Please note you will be required to provide ID to update your contact details in store if you are unable to produce your Liberty Loyalty Card.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend Liberty Loyalty at any time. Where possible, we will provide you with notice of any changes to these terms. If you continue to use your Liberty Loyalty account, you will be deemed to have accepted any changes.
- Liberty Loyalty is for personal use by the account holder only.
- If there is any reason to believe that you are not complying with these terms, we reserve the right to cancel your Liberty Loyalty account.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- These terms and conditions were last updated on 1 March 2020.