How do I use Liberty Loyalty Connect?
- DOWNLOAD: The Liberty Loyalty Connect mobile app via the link sent to you by email.
- VERIFY: Your email address (using the same address you registered for the trial with) and complete the email verification process and set your password.
- CONNECT: Your payment card within the Liberty Loyalty Connect app (your Liberty London membership is already loaded in the app so you don't need to enter your Liberty loyalty account number).
- VISIT LIBERTY: In-store and start shopping!
- PRESENT YOUR CONNECTED PAYMENT CARD: On the Loyalty Connect reader at the till to recall your Liberty Loyalty account (if you have more than one Loyalty account, make sure it is the same one you connected in the app).
NB, tapping your card does not take payment at this stage of the transaction.
Remember to show the voucher you have received for being a part of the trial.
6. PAY: As you normally would
7. VIEW YOUR POINTS: Within the Liberty Loyalty Connect app (only points earned through the trial will be present). If you want to view your full points balance, you will need to check your online loyalty account. Click here if you are unsure how to do this.
How does the technology work?
Liberty Loyalty Connects ability to connect your loyalty account with your payment card is supported by proprietary Mastercard technology which connects the loyalty membership ID with your registered payment card. So you only need to use your connected payment card at the check-out to collect your points.
Does it work with Apple Pay/Samsung Pay?
Liberty Loyalty Connect is not yet enabled for mobile wallet payments. However it is on our wish-list.
Do I have to bring the connected card to the store?
Yes. Make sure you remember to bring the connected payment card into the store when you shop so that you can present it at the till on the Loyalty Connect device to access your Liberty Loyalty account.