W.C. Facilities In-store
There are a total of seven public bathrooms in our London Store as follows:
- Single sex male and female; adjacent to Men's shoes on LG
- Gender neutral including accessible toilets (left hand transfer) with push to open doors on 2; adjacent to ladies' denim
- Single sex male and female x 2; adjacent to Dress Fabrics on LG 3
- Gender neutral including accessible toilets (right-hand transfer) with push to open doors on 4; adjacent to the central atrium
- Baby change facilities are located in the customer toilets on 4.
Services at the Liberty flagship store include:
- Step-free entrance located on Great Marlborough Street by Wild at Heart Florist which has automatic doors into the premises.
- Step-free access to services in-store, including Taylor Taylor London hair salon, Dermalogica beauty treatment room, Ruffians barbers, BBB London brow bar and Margaret Dabbs Sole Spa.
- Step-free access to Arthur’s restaurant located on floor 2.
- Two wheelchair-accessible lifts with access to all floors located in the Accessories Emporium.
- Accessible toilets located on floors 2 (left-hand transfer) and 4 (right-hand transfer) with push to open doors.
- Service dogs are welcome on all floors of the store.
- Hearing loops are available on request.
- Baby change facilities available, located in the customer toilets on floor 4.
When visiting the store, please be aware of the following:
- While there is no step-free access to Maria Tash Piercing Salon, our store staff can provide a ramp down to the concession.
- Some customer lifts in-store are small due to building restrictions. Please use our accessible lifts located in the Accessories Emporium. If you would like help in locating these, please do not hesitate to ask a member of staff upon arrival or contact us on +44 (0)20 3893 3062.
- Some fitting rooms are limited. However, please ask any staff member for assistance with access.
- For wheelchair access to our personal shopping suite on floor 2, please do not hesitate to contact our personal shopping suite beforehand to arrange on 0207 573 9944.
In the event of a fire or emergency, a member of staff will assist you to a dedicated refuge point and assess your evacuation.
For further support in planning a visit or any feedback on a previous visit, please call our Customer Service team on +44 (0)20 3893 3062 or email email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.